Monday, December 22, 2014

INTERNET POSTING INSANITY AND ARROGANT ASSHATS

From the Right-Side...

I freely admit I follow a number of news outlets on the internet. It is quick, fairly informative and I am a busy person, so it all works out nicely. I mean these blog posts are not going to write themselves, so time is money (not really on this blog).
The internet is as boring as my dog looks.

However, I may be getting on information overload. Either that or the world really is full of ignorant and arrogant asshats. The jury is semi-out on the asshat situation.

But, reading about the Florida chick who repeatedly slapped her Grandmother (without permission, according to The Palm Beach Post) for not accepting her friend request, gave me pause.  http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/national/florida-woman-assaults-grandmother-facebook-friend/njWhX/?ecmp=pbp_social_facebook_2014_sfp

Then the trend-setting (in her own mind, probably) mommy's musings in The Washington Post (sub-title, The Pretentious Post, just my opinion) about how she  will NOT be posting photos of her spawn on the Internet gave me a case of major annoyance, eye-rolling and deep sighing. Hence, no link to her idiocy. Find it yourself if you are remotely interested.

All of us need to get the hell over ourselves. What we post on the 'net is about as important as what treat I will be giving my dog when I finish this rant. No one cares. At all.

So, here  are two examples of how I need to take a break from reading anything and just post photos of my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel looking as bored as I feel reading the gibberish flying around asshats in cyberville!

Gotta dash...

##

Gotta agree with you on this one, Right-Side. There is one thing the whole world could use right now: A big, fat SENSE OF HUMOR and another big, fat GET OVER YOURSELF. I think we should all join Reggie and BE OVER IT.

One more thing -- if you do like reading gibberish on the Internet, you'll find as good a gibberish as there is right here!

Sorry for the SHOUTING. Back to you, RS!

-- Left-Side

No comments:

Post a Comment