Wednesday, December 3, 2014

SPLURGE AT BRAZILIAN COURT, PALM BEACH

From the Right-Side...

Well, what a relief.

The Brazilian Court on Palm Beach has rushed to the rescue. I no longer have to troll the 'net and the local Marshall's and TJ Maxx  in order to compose my Christmas list for the Left-Side.
Peasants at the Brazilian Court.


For the rock-bottom price of $18,000. (how many candy canes could you get for that?), a person can snag a gift package to the famous lounging place of the ridiculously rich.

I assume anyone reaching into their petty-cash for this deal, has to be ridiculous, and rich. Am I assuming too much?

Left-Side and I dropped our bargain luggage in the Fred Astaire room at this historic and iconic establishment a few months ago for less. A lot less. It was fabulous, I kid you not. Again, for a lot less.

That $18,000 package includes seven-course dinner for four, two-nights stay, six whole hours of a chauffeured vintage Rolls and $5,000 shopping on Worth Avenue. Probably more. Who knows.

If you want to spent your cash on other frivolous things like food and mortgage, they have less expensive packages, and I recommend it. Pretending to belong, is the best fun!

Whatever you choose for the holiday retreat, just remember if it is the Brazilian, you have parked yourself at a Top 100 Hotel In The World.

Merry Christmas!

From the Left-Side:

Only $18,000, R-S? A mere bag of shells, as Jackie Gleason (a famous Miami resident himself) used to say. Besides, been there, done that, right? Not that I wouldn't consider a return engagement. The tropical pool was heavenly, and the room -- pretty amazing I have to admit (we gave it our highest rating - four pineapples). It could even make my shopping list for R-S, except for one thing: You can't fit it in a little blue box.

Happy Holidays, and if you try that 7-course meal, send us a postcard, and a doggie bag. -- L-S

##

No comments:

Post a Comment