Tuesday, November 25, 2014

RAISING CANE OVER RAISING CANE'S

From the Right-Side...

Yes, Thanksgiving is almost here and I am planning a menu filled with potentially yummy delights. Time will tell.
Feasting at a Louisiana location.


To be perfectly honest, if I could, I would opt for some of that Louisiana based, Raising Cane's chicken and call it a day. Their dipping sauce makes me scoff at the concoctions served up at Chick-fil-A.

Cane's, rakes in almost $100 million per, they have 150 locations in 14 states, yet I would have to trek to South Carolina to nibble on Cane's delicious-deliciousness!

Listen, I think this is the best fast-food chicken to be created, but those two guys who kicked this thing into reality have stolen my heart for another reason. They named the place after a dog!

So, come on, South Florida, we can lure a gaggle of celebs, but not Cane's? For the love of roosters, there is a location in the land of the Buckeye (Columbus, Ohio).

Looks like I'd better stop food-dreaming, slide into my flip-flops and head to Costco. Those pre-roasted chickens are not going to hop into a basket and drive themselves on over to my place.

Gotta dash...

##

Left-Side here. No doubt about it -- in the Great Chicken Wars, Canes is my clear winner. Too bad, as R-S said, there aren't any locations close by (the closest may be Athens, Ga., a mere 602 miles from our place). Wonder if they deliver?





No comments:

Post a Comment