Tuesday, November 18, 2014

SELFIE IS A GROUPIE, AND THAT IS NO VAPE

From The Right-Side...

The word of 2014 is, Vape, according to Oxford Dictionary.

 Has to do with vapor and those electronic cigarettes, or something. Good for vape. But those fake ciggies are boring, and that is a dumb word.
The many colors of Vape.


More entertaining is the word of 2013, Selfie. Also, boring, but taking photos with my iPhone is a nice hobby for me. Living in South Florida I have much to photograph.

Selfies are the rage, have been for a while, but I would rather use a mirror to capture the all-important moment of me steam-mopping. You get all sorts of stuff in the image. A selfie? You get yourself, pretty much. Still, I do take them with my dog. She adores it!

A searing question about selfies that has bothered me since the invention of that pointless word. Why selfie when that is not always the case?
My dog is offended by the term, as she feels left out. So, I prefer to call these snaps, Groupies. Yeah, I get the connotation. I don't care.

So, I shall continue to huddle in with my Cavalier and snap for fun.

Plus, I dearly love all the photo editing apps I collect on my phone. It is sort of like being a "graphic-artist in a box" kind of thing. Well, you get my drift. No real training or skills required, and the results can be surprising. Shocking if I'm really inspired.

Look closely at the selfie in this post. Not at me. Dear me, no. Stare into the face of that King Charles and you will see the side-eye she is tossing into the camera.

Yeah, she loves being in a Groupie!

Gotta Dash!

##
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment