Thursday, November 20, 2014

RACHEL'S OSCAR CAKE MAKES ANISTON GO NUDE

From The Right-Side...

Let the Oscar buzz begin (mostly from publicists, I hear). Ho-hum, but can be fun some years.

This year the buzzing is already a dull roar. Perhaps not a roar, but it is definitely dull for a movie entitled, Cake, starring  the wearer of that infamous haircut, the Rachel. SAG name, Jennifer Aniston. There is nudity involved, but wait.
Cake, heavily made up is a winner..

Being a member of a Classic Movie Lovers group, a long-time lover of Turner Classic Movies and all things classic movies...I tend to like classic.

I could be going overboard with classic, but I long for excellent character development and intriguing ensemble films. You know, the sort of movie where the camera lingers on the shot for more than ten seconds. Like reading a good book, a movie should draw us in and give us a feel for the storyline and characters by allowing time to really absorb the scene.

But, back to the almost approaching Oscar season and THE friend already being touted as a contender.

Is it a case of worthy acting or the fact that the Ex-Pitt goes SANS FARDS and wears fake scars? Nude face seems to spell OS-CAH (insert la-de-da tone here).
Brownies, Sans Fards is no prize.

Kids, I don't even need to see this flick, but if she is truly good, well good for her. My issue is brewing elsewhere.

Cake and SANS FARDS?

That is simply wrong on many levels.

Cake, even a movie  with that name, NEEDS to be heavily made-up. A cake showing up any other way is a fake cake. Sorry, Jennifer, a little mascara never hurt a girl.

But, wax on you LA publicists. Friend-Jenn must have excellent ones.

Gotta dash!

Left-Side here ...

Not much I can add to that, except it did make me Google "sans fards" just to find out what the heck Right-Side was talking about. I discovered it refers to a woman wearing no make-up. Not exactly my wheelhouse, but any day you learn something new is not wasted. But I do have one parting request:

RS, can you re-fill that brownie pan? They go fast around here! -- LS.

No comments:

Post a Comment