Monday, February 9, 2015

BECKS FACE, MADONNA'S ASS, YE AND BAFTA ME

From The Right-Side...

I opted for the BAFTA Awards last evening. The Grammy Awards...meh.
Becks at BAFTA.


It was on BBC America and it had already happened over there, across the pond. I avoided all the spoilers, so it was all fresh as a daisy to me.

This was my first time to view the British version of the Oscars, and it was...not bad.

Can it be bad when David Beckham pops up on the stage looking like...Becks?

My real impression?

Becks looked good and they just don't seem to take it all that seriously.

Thank the fashion gods, their Red Carpet was slap-dash (see what I did there?), and it was heaven. I heard not one question of fashion.

The host, Stephen Fry, made jokes that were half-way funny and when the camera panned to various celebs, they looked half-way amused.

Glad I passed on the Grammy shenanigans, but I did see Madonna's ass on a favorite blog site. I don't judge. Strut it, Madge!

I also saw that Kanye (or Ye, as he refers to himself) pulled another stunt with his stunt-queen wife. Major eye-rolling on that idiocy, but he accomplished his goal. Attention.

Gotta dash...

##

No comments:

Post a Comment