Thursday, February 26, 2015

KARDASH TRASH, BEANS, BOYS NAMES FOR GIRLS

From The Right-Side...

My senses were all stabby this morning, and one click into newfeeds revealed the source.
E! please take note!


Kreepy Kardashian Kreeps will Kontinue to Kill our Kountry!

E! channel, it is official. You are possessed with insanity.

Just when we thought the torture was about to be over, we hear the words...four more years of human trash, bobble-heads. Kardashians Keeping Up With Themselves! I have never and will never keep up with them on E!, but you can not escape their idiocy, everywhere.

In keeping with the next tidbit...BLOODY HELL, make it STOP!

##

As promised (threatened), we have begun our English food reviews.
Beans on toast, British style.


From the pot to the post, we begin with Beans-on-Toast.

You take beans (Heinz in a blue can we bought at the British store), heat and pour over lightly toasted bread.

That's it. Basic, and okay with us, but I did add just a bit of cheese to the toast.

Americans!


Left-Side here. Right-Side neglected to provide you with a formal recipe for this dish, so let me correct that:


Beans on Toast

1. Open a can of Heinz beans (or the beans of your choice)
2. Place bread in toaster.
3. Toast bread to desired setting.
4. Place bread on plate (careful - it may be hot)
5. Spoon beans on toast.
6. Enjoy!

##

Trolls on the internet lost their minds when Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett, wait, Blake Lively, named their kid. James. She's a she.
Reggie, the girl CKCS.

I once knew a very nice lady name, Charlie. She worked with my grandmother and was larger than life. Very cool.

Besides, I happen to like the name James (see the Left-Side for details), so I am cool with the choice of that edgy couple. Well, he is a Canuck, so edgy is relative, huh?

Besides, who am I to judge?

We have a fluffy-girl, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, named, Reggie. Officially, it is Regina, but only so we could call her Reggie.

Left-Side chiming in. Don't get me started on names! How do you pronounce "Gerry"? Wrong! It's "Gary." The bane of my existence. At least no prob with the middle name, which happens to be "James," apparently quite in vogue with the celebrity set. But best just call me "Gaz."

##

All the snow and ice around the country is a dragola, but the weather types going off-the-rails borders on comedy. I mean seriously bad weather is seriously bad. Not lost on me. A few years ago, the Left-Side and I dropped anchor in Ohio. Guess what? It is better to drop your anchor in South Florida!

Gotta dash...


1 comment:

  1. The K's are still making headlines...perhaps they need some Krispy Kreme Koffee!

    Cool story about Gaz and Reggie's names...as for the recipe...uh, no way Mate!

    ReplyDelete