Tuesday, February 24, 2015

KRISPY KREME KOFFEE PODS AND DUNKING

From The Right-Side...

Yes, I know koffee is not spelled with a K. But, let's just go ahead and get krazy for this post. I know what you are thinking, and it's true. I am krazy with a K or C.

Today, I skipped (in my head) into the nearest Bed, Bath & Beyond where I was treated beyond rude by two employees.

But, that is for another blog or probably one I have already churned out. Customer Service is dead and buried.

No, my possible mission was a koffee (I'm sticking with the k's) filter for my Keurig brewing system.

That was it. One filter and I planned to bolt for the door and into the wilds of the Palm Beaches.

But, wait. Right there on a low-ish shelf, right beside The Puck (Wolfgang) Pods rested an intriguing white box of pods. In the glance I gave it, familiar markings struck a chord.

How have I missed this?

Krispy Kreme Koffee! Yes, still going with bad spelling.

Could that ever be a bad thing?

Well, it was a 50-50 sort of risk, but I was willing to take a leap of faith.

Brewed a cup this afternoon and it is...pretty good and that's not bad.

Now, if only The Left-Side were around to bring me a donut...to dunk (had to go there)!

Gotta dash...

##

From the Left-Side. RS, your wish -- as always -- is my command.

Here you go, love. Enjoy!!




##



2 comments: