Monday, February 16, 2015

MY CUDDLE LIST IS PROBABLY NOT FOR YOU

From The Right-Side...

First thing I saw this morning?

Yet another of those "best of" lists.
Number One Cuddle Dog. CKCS. I said so.


Even though I cringe when I see those, I still fall for it and click.

The sight of a smiling (yes, they do) canine will always sucker me in, especially if I think I will see an image of the breed I personally stare at every day.

A list of the most cuddly dogs, really reeled me in.

My dog had to be number one. 

Nope.

On the list?

Nope.

I get it. These lists are meant to get dog lovers all steamed up, so the comment section will explode. It works, just not for me.

Forget making a comment, time to make my own list, but it contains only one breed.

I present proof that the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel is THE most cuddly dog.

That is all.

Gotta dash...

##

From the Left-Side: As they say, a picture is worth a thousand cuddles ... er, words. We don't need no stinkin' list to tell us what we already know.




No comments:

Post a Comment