Wednesday, February 25, 2015

DWTS, KINGSMAN ARE NO SMASH HIT

From The Right-Side...
Collin Firth, I expected so much more.

We went to the movie to see, Kingsman, and the guy at the Concession Stand asked what we were seeing. That has never happened and I am fairly certain he wanted to get a buzz by thinking we were seeing, 50 Shades of Stupid. Sorry to disappoint the young lad, but we were royally disappointed with Collin Firth and his gang of so-called spies, so it equals out in the end.

##

Ever wanted to just throw something through a glass window or smash anything made of glass?
Smash Hit, but you gonna need cash to go far.


Well, grab the app for Smash Hit, and get busy.

It's fun for a destructive minute, until you realize you are not going far in this game until you throw cash through the glass and into the greedy hands of game-maker, Mediocre.

I agree, it is rather mediocre.

##

Dancing With The...Stars (their term, not anyone who knows anything about stars) will begin their 20th season in the near future.

My mother-in-law was a huge fan and because of her, I started watching. It was the year Emmitt Smith won, and it was fun to discuss the show, long-distance, with her.

I hung in for several seasons, but with each passing mirror-ball-trophy, I grumbled more and more.

WHO are these people, I railed at my sleeping dog? She didn't answer, and I knew it was time to stop.

Prediction: Derek Hough will win Season 20, but it will be touch-n-go and drama. There will be tears, emergency trips to the hospital, the obligatory...will they or won't they be able to perform...then a miracle happens and they hit it out of the ballroom.

All the while I will be watching infomercials on another channel, knowing it will be more entertaining.

Gotta dash...

##


No comments:

Post a Comment