Wednesday, April 8, 2015

APPLE WATCHES, SEX TOYS AND FLAMING JUNE


From The Right-Side...

Random is as random does, and this post is just me being, yeah, random. Normal day.


Sometimes red won't do.
April has arrived, and I am playing the above song entitled, Flaming June. I don't know any good songs about April.
#
Red wine is the most delicious, but sometimes the scene calls for white...with chocolate-covered strawberries.
#
The idiocy of this country, at this juncture is astounding. States passing laws to govern laws. George W must be so proud. Washington, you know, our first Prez.

If baking a wedding cake for a gay couple means one is participating in their wedding, does it also mean a sex shop selling sex toys is participating in sex with strangers? Where does the ridiculous insanity (justification for discrimination) end? Just asking, but do get back to me with your thoughts on this.
Is selling participating?
#
Apple watches. Do I need to say more? Okay, I will. I wear watches and I ask them to do absolutely NOTHING. Not even tell me the amount of time I am running late.

Serves no purpose, but is very fun.
My watches are decorative and nothing more. I have a ton of them, and wear them with a ton of bracelets. They serve NO purpose, they have no batteries. I just like them as jewelry. My iPhone and iPad are already intrusive enough.

RANDOM OUT!

Gotta dash...

##

Left-Side here. I've got to hand it to Right-Side. She really hooked me with that headline today. Don't think I could top that. And as someone who used to make a living writing headlines, I do appreciate a good headline.

Combining sex, technology and music? Genius.

Brings to mind that all-time classic from the New York Post:




Okay Right-Side: Try and top that!

##









1 comment:

  1. First of all...that head line had me clicking on this post as fast as my finger could click (what does that day about me? ) so I agree, kudos on the hook. I am just about ready to take a year and a half long hiatus from Facebook as the next presidential candidates begin their bid for the primaries. I hate campaign season on Facebook. Now for Apple watches. ..with smart phones getting bigger and bigger what is the purpose of fitting a phone on a watch face? How would your fingers even press the buttons. But thank god Google glasses haven't become as popular as expected. I laughed out loud when you said you don't even put batteries in your watches. Watches are a fashion statement and damn good ones at that. I'll be busting out all my watches too! Well that's my totally random response. Love the post!

    ReplyDelete