Friday, April 24, 2015

SAVE WATER; DRINK CHAMPAGNE WITH DOGS


From The Right-Side...

There are signs everywhere, you just have to look at them. In my case I assembled them to do a crummy, yet sincere, video for this blog. Friday means it is time to bring random. Randomly.
The sign says it, but bring your own bubbly.


In honor of Earth Day, and the current water crisis situation in California...I discovered a rather splendid solution. 

Save Water, Drink Champagne...my new mantra! Why not? At the very least gold lettering on canvas is quite cool.



Eat, Drink, Beach and bring champagne.

Eat, Drink and Beach says my little tray/sign. In So-Flo, that is fairly simple. However, which restaurant, which cocktail and which beach is enough to give one the vapors. Goodness!


Our mutt (she's not, but it's fun to call her that), is already bored hanging out with me, and Friday is only a few hours old. The expressive face of a Cavalier says everything, and I accept the realness of it.

VOGUE!

Okay, it's ROUGE!

A bored face belongs on the cover of a faux-magazine, so here ya go. Moronic reality 'stars' are constantly splashed all over random rags, but my dog does it better. She brings her own fur, has not done a sex tape like Krappy Kimidiot, and has dignity and grace when she pees on the grassy knoll. You know I mean? I thought so.

Later this evening, I shall have my fingers wrapped around a chilled  flute, non-faux champagne bubbling, and my bored Cavi by my side. Cheers!

Gotta dash...

##



No comments:

Post a Comment