Thursday, April 30, 2015

GRADE A SHIMMERING SAND IS GOLD

From The Right-Side...

Sand by any other name is...non-compliant?


According to the Palm Beach Daily News, there is much ado about sand on THE "Island" of Palm Beach.

Although the sand in the photo is in Palm Beach County, it is just random, ungraded (as far as I know) sand.
I freely admit I do NOT understand all the mumbo-jumbo (technical jargon) writer, Aleese Kopf, dropped into her article.

Naturally, having been on beaches from Hawaii to Monaco, I fully grasp  there are major differences in sand castle material. But, I just never realized there could be such a major flap over dirt material.

I mean all this fuss over beach-fill...too coarse, too fine...just right seems so strange and a little bit reminiscent of Goldilocks.
Grade A, in my opinion.


Of course, when you speak of the island, Gold-Everything is appropriate. Probably even sand.

Personally, when I am on a clean, beautiful, sand-infused beach, I waste not one moment worrying about texture or grade. I give them all A.

I'm funny that way!

Gotta dash...

##


No comments:

Post a Comment