Wednesday, April 29, 2015

GREY'S MCDREAMY DIVA, DIVA KAT AND DOGS

From The Right-Side...

Even though I have not seen one episode of, Grey's Anatomy, I do know about Pat-Mc (Patrick Dempsey, aka, McDreamy-I am feeling so creative this cloudy morning).
Diva-Dogs are more appealing than Diva-Actors!


Seems Mr. Dempsey has pulled a Kat-Hei (Katherine Heigl) on set and got his McAss killed off.  They literally pulled the plug on his prissy behavior.

Well, I don't have one DASH to give about all that drama, but I also think that Shonda chick who runs the show also has no DASHES to give. She probably knows this show is on its last breath, so what the hell. Commenters 'round the blogs were more shocked the show was still airing than about this road kill (his character had a car accident).

Long ago and far away, I worked for a woman similar to Shonda. She always gave the impression she could have killed off her entire team on any given day. However, she was popping some major league pills (said gossips gathered 'round our imaginary water cooler), so there was that. One can only guess about Miz S.

Nah, all this just got my Hollywood-Happy-Wheels turning about diva behavior by egomaniacal actors.

Are we, the royal WE, more forgiving of a McMan (just go with me, I can't stop), than a McWoman?

Like Patrick D., Katherine H. got her whiney voice canned for behaving like a current day Norma Desmond (face it, Gloria Swanson she is not). She continues to get work, but also kinda continues to be slammed by the unforgiving masses.

Will the same shunning befall Dempsey, or will we rally 'round the cinematic flag (watch his shows and see his movies) and love him all the more for exercising his bad-boy muscle, so to speak?

It certainly works this way in corporate America.

Opinionated women are bitches, and opinionated men are powerful.

The thing that muddles this Grey's situation for me is talent. She has shown none. He has a pretty face, but is vanilla, with average depth (just my opinion mostly from, Sweet Home Alabama).

I once wrote a blog about a Diva. My Cavalier King Charles. It was written tongue-in-cheek (observations on people, places and things if a dog could voice their opinions), and what I learned is people don't always get satire.

Satire I get, I just don't get how it is perfectly acceptable for guys to behave like a Diva and girls need to silently grin and bear it (whatever IT is).

Observing how public opinion will flow in the direction Pat-Mc will be interesting.

Gotta dash...

##




No comments:

Post a Comment