Thursday, May 7, 2015

ANNA WINTOUR IS HILARIOUS, NO FLY-AWAYS

From The Right-Side...

Yes, I rambled on about Anna Wintour's little Met party, and I really am done talking about that insane display of questionable taste.

But, Seth Meyers is not done rambling on about it.
My Cavalier also has great hair.

Was it his needy way to let us know he attended?

Was it his sly way of letting us know he is all chummy with the hilarious (I didn't say it, he did) head-honch at Vogue?

http://time.com/3850138/anna-wintour-late-night-seth-meyers/

This video link demonstrates one thing.

Anna Wintour knows how to milk something for all its worth, AND the woman never has those pesky fly-away hairs popping up around the part in her hair. But, neither does my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.

I hear she gets her hair trimmed everyday (that really is what I heard), so I guess there is no time for tiny hairs to flair up. My dog goes for a groom once a month, and they don't even cut the hair on her head. Just sayin'.

However, if I were a hair on that head, I admit I would never dare try to be unruly. Lady W has the face of someone who would step into her Chanel inspired powder room, in her sky-high designer heels, and rip a hair out by the roots!

Yeah, she looks like she is a barrel of fun.

Let me know what you think of the video and if Anna has a calling in comedy.

Vogue!

Gotta dash...

##

No comments:

Post a Comment