Monday, May 11, 2015

DEFLATEGATE LIPS, BOOBS, AND WHOLE FOODS

From The Right-Side...

Did you hear the really big news?

Whole Foods is about to build stores just for Millennials (enough with this absurd word). Because they have money to spend, people!
Soup from Trader Joe's!

Personally, I get the hives at Whole Foods. Spending double the money on items just so I look trendy is not my shopping bag!

But, I wish them well with that, but if that group of over-talked-about, over-hyped individuals were really smart they would spend all that money (uh-huh) they have at Trader Joe's.

YES, they (TJ's) DO have ORGANIC items. All OVER the store, so that argument is NOT legit.

Okay, I am done using ALL CAPS (for this post)!

##

I freely admit I am not a huge sports fan.

Yes, I know enough to know I don't know anything. However, I have been around sports lovers all my life. A little just has to rub off, right?
Teams could color-coordinate their balls!

Maybe.

Maybe not.

Imagine my shock to learn that Deflategate was about football and not air escaping from fake-tits or lips in Hollywood.

What drama and it's not in H-Town where inflating things and deflating egos (the blogs are harsh on 'celebs') is required!

Simple solutions are everywhere when it comes to this sports scandal.

Why in the name of pigskin don't they use Nerf footballs? No potential for scandal and they are quite colorful. Each team could have their own colorful balls. Yep.

All the commotion makes me wonder if this will impact  those endless 'candid' shots we see of Tom and Giselle cavorting on one beach after another?

Does it singe your glam life when fingers are pointing at you about a bunch of balled-up air?

Probably not.

Gotta dash...

##

2 comments:

  1. I'm also allergic to Whole Foods. I find it humorous that food has now become trendy. Remember when Quinoa was super cool...prices sky rocketed for it...but now it's SO last week. Apparently all the hipsters are eating Chia (most likely it has a way cooler spelling like Jchyah). I don't have enough reusable bags and yoga pants to shop at Whole Foods. All joking aside I do think it's great that people want to use reusable bags and want to eat healthy....just don't judge me while I eat my slice of greasy pizza from a cardboard box on my cheat day.

    As to Traders Joe...you have converted me. I am now a devoted shopper of TJ's. It's an added bonus that it is right next door to Marshall's and Ulta and right down the street from TJ Maxx!

    Oh and I heard a rumor...GMO corn gives cows Salmonella.....I'm not evening joking. I legit heard this from some one. Time for me dash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to help me write this blog!!!! You are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete