Monday, July 13, 2015

UNFRIEND, CHOSEN LAST, LET US DANCE

From The Right-Side...

There is so much scamming going on all over the 'net, I never know what is real and what is as fake as Hollywood. I tend to be a skeptic.

Yesterday, making the rounds, was a $100.00 coupon from the grocery chain, Publix.

It was splashed and shared all over Facebook.


No, I don't know them!
Spend $120.00 and get a $100.00 refund.

SCAM!

But, before it went crashing into the recycle bin, it went like wildfire.

Which brings me to that so-called Unfriending App. You know the one telling you who has unfriended your little self on Facebook?

Supposedly, the Facebook police have shut that little party DOWN.

Was it ever a real app, or was it just another fake?

Personally, I don't care either way. I just wish Facebook would stop hounding me with the constant flow of names of people...I MAY know because we have one mutual friend.

More importantly, I do NOT care to know who Unfriends me, and my MAJORLY IMPORTANT status updates, posted with wild (not really) abandon.

Why would anyone care about my mundane stuff (HINT: they do not)?

The way I figure it, WAY more than half of my FB connections, have un-followed (way different than blocking or unfriending) my shenanigans.

I don't need an app to tell me I am not popular.

Listen, as someone who was ALWAYS chosen last for any athletic-type team in school, this is small-potatoes! Trust me.

No pity. I was never picked last in dance class!

Those volleyball (insert ALL the sports) chicks, had a hard time working that barre (the ballet kind).

Dance never unfriended me!

##

No comments:

Post a Comment