Thursday, July 16, 2015

BRITNEY SPEARS GARBAGE SELLS

From The Right-Side...

Isn't it grand to know, evidently, that Britney Spears is just like us common-types and scrawls out grocery lists?

Isn't it grand to know she, or someone she knows, likes Dr. Pepper (it is on the list)?

Trash pays, and no recycling involved.
Isn't it the complete opposite of grand to know that several grocery lists were retrieved from her garbage and sold on eBay for $60.00 each?

First of all, who knows if that chicken-scratching on crumpled paper is really her handwriting?

We do not need to know that she buys Red Bull to, maybe, go with her Dr. Pepper.

The worst part of this is how people are calling her out for her selections. There is finger-pointing going on, and I say it is so unfair.

Plus, it makes we wonder about my own grocery list. Say I accidently drop it in the Publix parking lot, someone grabs it with glee, and reads it with abandon.

Would I be judged for my lack of sophisticated culinary delights?

Pretty sure I would fall into the same category as Brit. Not that I purchase any of the items on her list, I don't. But, people can really cast a side-eye when you purchase ten cans of chicken noodle soup all at one time.

Seriously, Brit needs to be left alone to enjoy her vanilla ice cream. Maybe she is going to make Red Bull or Dr. Pepper ice cream floats. Maybe both.

No matter, stealing her trash is just so Toxic (see what I did there?).

##







No comments:

Post a Comment