Monday, January 5, 2015

EARBUDS, TINY EARS AND QUESTIONABLE BRAIN SIZE

From the Right-Side...

You know how you can buy clothes that say, One Size Fits Most?

Yeah, that never works out that well in real life.
One size does not fit most.

Same thing with ears, if you think about it.

I do think about it because my ears are pretty small, which also makes me wonder if there is any correlation between ear size and brain size.

Don't scoff, and pretend as though you have not heard the old-wives-tale (but, is it?) about the size of men's feet. Uh-huh.

But, back to my ears and my little problem with earbuds (when did we officially stop calling them headphones?).

They do make a variety of shapes and colors, which should make me happy. The colors do, the shapes leave me wondering if I am the only one with this little situation.

No matter the shape, after a few minutes they shift, hang precariously to the ear and then unceremoniously drop to my knees.

If I were inventive (never), I would figure out a way to pull these things apart and rig them into the perfect shape for my tiny ears.

On the other hand, I'm thinking a little duct tape could not hurt. It works for everything, right?

I think I just answered my own question about the size of the brain in relation to the ears.

Gotta dash...

##

You realize, Right-Side, there is a solution to the small ears problem. You simply have to go retro. Remember when I was reviewing music ... the headphones I used? If you don't, here's a pix to refresh your memory:


A little bulky, but they don't fall out!!

Cheers and you're welcome -- Left-Side.

No comments:

Post a Comment