Wednesday, January 14, 2015

KATHY GRIFFIN IS PART OF THE POLICE

From the Right-Side...

E! has shown us how life and policing fashion goes on.

Let us take a moment to honor the memory of Joan Rivers and her contributions to the world of entertainment.
Kathy Griffin policing the Golden Globes fashions.

Now, can we talk (see what I did?) about Kathy Griffin and her debut as the newest panel member of Fashion Police?

Reluctantly, I viewed the show as they reviewed all things Golden Globes fashion.

As a hardcore, non-fan of KG, I am not ashamed to admit that she wasn't...bad.

It was her first episode, and her acid tongue was on chill mode. However, I fear she will take caustic to the highest level possible in the future. Kathy is typically harsh and unkind. Joan was harsh, with a genuine undertone of fun and kindness, and that is the difference.

I am definitely not a faithful watcher of E! (and never will be until they dump the K-Klan), so I don't know how often I will tune in to check Kathy's fit.

For today, she looked stylish, was funny and under control. Of course, there will never be another Joan Rivers, there is no getting around it.

Personally, I think they should mix up the panel across the board, except for Brad!

Gotta dash...

##


No comments:

Post a Comment