Friday, January 30, 2015

PALTROW STEAM YOUR VAGINA, STOP GIVING GROOMING AND COOKING TIPS

From the Right-Side...

It is fairly well documented (I read a lot of blogs) that Oscar winner, Gwyneth Paltrow is an insufferable and vapid brat (sorry, Blythe, I do love you).
This is how I steam. Clothes only!
She acts, sings, blogs (Goop), writes, cooks (let's not forget her special pizza oven)...on and on. People toss out the word nepotism, but I have given her a pass (again, all about Blythe). Even when she droned on in a video about the proper way to make a bed, I smiled and thought it amusing and needless.

But, she has taken her celebrity shenanigans too far, and her hall pass has been revoked.

First, she admitted her dinner guests got sick and vomited from her eggplant dish. This is the cookbook and cooking tips queen we are talking about.

Undaunted by that disaster, she is now publicly proclaiming the virtues of vaginal steaming.  I get that facial and body steaming is just nice as can be. I get that steaming my wrinkly clothes is ginger-peachy. But, when I accidentally steam my hand and fingers, it is not pleasant. HURTS like hell. Steam is HOT, GP, and I don't like pain.

Don't get me wrong, if it feels good, Goop-Girl, do it. However, caution should be taken when advising others to do same without seeking the opinions of the pros. No, not the spa-spazzes. Doctors, you know the ones who actually know about vaginas.

By-the-way, a couple  of OB/GYN types chimed in and put a giant X on that vagina steaming throne GP sits her bits on.

Why can't people just do what they do best and leave it at that?

Jenny McCarthy and Gwyneth, we're all looking at both of you!

Gotta dash... 

##

From the Left-Side: I know about steamed clams, and steamed shrimp ... steamed veggies ... and steamed clothes. But steamed Nether Regions? I have to DASH on that one... and fast!






4 comments:

  1. And I thought I had heard it all! What is it with famous people that have to do these crazy-off the wall-looney bin fads. Like the cleansing diet where for 10 days all you consume is lemon juice, ceyenne and syrup, brought to us by Beyonce. The only effect I have seen on those around me who try this is that they morph into a raging pile of bitch. One thing I benefited from the vagina steaming is a new catch phrase. When someone starts giving me sass I'll just look at them square in the eyes and tell them to "Go steam your Vag," flip my hair and sashay away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm....well....hmmmm.....well I think....ah hell, that is plain out nuts. And no I'm not steaming em!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha. You nailed it!! What's fair for one...

    ReplyDelete