Wednesday, June 10, 2015

MASHER AND GRATER HEADS ARE EPIC FAILS

From The Right-Side...

Shenanigans in our kitchen can be more fun than watching The Food Network (MUCH more fun).

Picture this...two people sipping wine while boiling tofu.

Super exciting.

Tofu?

Yes, while some gourmet types boil meat (they never do), I opt for more exotic things, and just saying the word-Tofu-makes me HUNGRY!

Plus I shun red meat, pretty much.

I prefer headless gadgets. I
Here's the real deal though...I have an addiction (one of many-said TLS) to kitchen Doo-Dads (I like to keep it technical).

 I have been known to lug home all sorts of unnecessary (agreed-said TLS) gadgets. They do serve a purpose, of course. Yep, taking up cabinet, counter and space in the trash.

A recent stroll through the housewares at Tuesday Morning (they seriously need a new Assistant Manager) found me gaping at a potato masher and cheese grater...with heads! Tacky heads, no less.

Right then and there it had finally happened. Kitchen gadgets that were so absurd, even I had to cast a side-eye, keep walking and asking myself questions.

Why do this to an innocent cheese grater?

What did lovely potatoes ever do to the world to have some idiot create such a masher?

It's cooking, not creating a stylish Mr. Potato Head, for the love of tater-tots!

Utensils do NOT need heads. Ever.

If I didn't know better, I would suspect TLS had a hand in this. A plot, to cure me of my gadget addiction.

FAIL.

I came home with a new cookie sheet! It's bronze-ish, and totally made up for the horror of the heads!

Gotta dash...

NOTE: The comments credited to TLS (The Left-Side) were totally written by TRS (me)!

##




No comments:

Post a Comment