Friday, June 19, 2015

TYRA BANKS BARES HER FACE, I COVER MINE WITH EVERY PRODUCT I OWN

From The Right-Side...

So Tyra Banks (and every other STAR) posted a frank and honest, make-up free photo.

SANS FARDS FOREVER! Whatever.

Not very original as everyone is posting their pure souls for the world to enjoy.

For the love of Max Factor, we are nothing if not a bunch of sheep.

Wear make-up.
I am fickle when it comes to my cosmetics!

Don't wear make-up.

Big deal.

I wear make-up and I don't care what anyone thinks (except TLS because he has to stare back at me with regularity). He approves of make-up, let me tell you. He sees me plenty with a 'pure' face. Uh-huh!

Once upon a time, I was told (gossip around the Evian water cooler) one of my colleagues complained about me because I came to work everyday 'all dolled up' with make-up and professional attire. Apparently, it was quite annoying.

I was flattered that she did not have more important things to complain about...such as...the lack of two-ply toilet tissue in the LADIES.

Looking in my make-up drawer/s this morning, I realized that not only do I enjoy my make-up wearing ways, I am a fickle make-up wearer.

Yeah, I have every brand of mascara, eye shadow, foundation, powder, blush...well, you get the idea. I have zero loyalty, except to the idea that make-up is my friend.

To those who shun make-up...I say, knock yourself out. It really is not that important in the scope of the universe.

But I also say, here's to Sephora, Neiman Marcus and all the fabulous products out there

Oh, let's lift a mascara brush to the fabulous Max Factor, who sort of started it all.


Gotta dash...

##

No comments:

Post a Comment