Tuesday, March 10, 2015

CINDERELLA FROM DOWNTOWN ABBEY, NUDE IN CALL GIRL

From The Right-Side...

Cinderella, as portrayed by Lily James, has a tiny waist that has everyone up in arms. Controversy!
Lily James shows skin in Call Girl.


It is all fantasy, people!

Cinderella is not a real person, so move on.

Much more interesting to me?

The time Cinderella (Rose from Downton Abbey) played Poppy in Season Four of, Secret Diary of a Call Girl. No, she was not a call girl, she just lived with one.

You heard me.

Cinderella's pretend mom was a Madame (the Showtime hit was based on a real London call girl), and Lily (as Poppy) even has a nude-ish scene.

Now, that is much more fascinating than a tiny waist. Why aren't all the soccer moms talking about THAT?

##

A friend (no names, to protect the innocent from my blog shenanigans) recently posted a photo on Facebook about getting her dog a Puppucino type thing from her local Starbucks.
Starbucks for your mutt!


Research found me to be way behind the times (not shocking) as this is not particularly new.

Whipped cream for your mutt in a Starbucks cup is what it amounts to.

I just happen to have a gift card for the place, so my hound and I will sit and sip together.

However, I may give her my coffee and I'll have the Puppucino, thank you very much.

Gotta dash...

##






No comments:

Post a Comment