Friday, March 20, 2015

SPOTIMAP TAKES US ALL OVER THE WORLD WITH MUSIC

From The Right-Side...

I've got the music in me, and now we can all have music from around the world without leaving home.

Thank you, Spotimap.

This fun adventure is super easy, you just go to Spotimap and click on a city, anywhere in the world. You are given a selection of songs, you pick one and you are there...in spirit.

Clicking on the South Florida area, the closest I can get to my actual city is Miami, but who that is just splitting vinyl.

Selecting, Moon Over Miami, I discovered this great song, by Mr. Ray Charles (here via YouTube, not Spotimap).

Oh, you do need to upload the Spotify app, if you don't already have it, so it takes a few extra seconds. No big deal.

Listening to music is my thing. All sorts of music grace my world.
The music channels on cable, Amazon music, satellite radio in my car and my iTunes on my phone and iPad are always blasting away.

All genres of music fill my heart will Glee (although that show certainly did not after the first season).

Connecting my iPad to the television so I can listen to my  Playlist on fabulous speakers brings joy to my soul and dancing to my feet.

Now, I can feel myself floating (virtually) all over the globe, via the music offered up on Spotimap!

What a great way to welcome the first day of Spring!

Now, I just have to decide what cities I want to visit, musically speaking. In the meantime, listen to Mr. Charles sing, Moon Over Miami, it is beautiful.


 
Happy First Day of Spring, Clash 'n Dashers!
 
Go get on the Spotimap and find your city.
 
Gotta dash...
 
##

No comments:

Post a Comment