Thursday, March 5, 2015

MARIGOLD HOTEL, DOGS AND TATTOOS

From The Right-Side...

Sequels should never happen, in life or on the big-screen.
Maggie Smith looks like I feel about sequels.

In life, one should never attempt to recreate a great party, trip, relationship or dinner. Ever.

Hollywood will never get it. They recreate because they seem too lazy to create.

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel was an excellent movie, with a wonderfully talented cast. Hardly a flaw, and they wrapped it up quite nicely. Bravo.

Tomorrow brings the SECOND blah, blah, Hotel.

Nope and no thank you. As much as I love Maggie Smith and the Marigold gang, I take a pass on all the exotic shenanigans.

One of the best sequels to me, a classic movie buff, was After The Thin Man. As a matter of fact it was a tiny bit better than The Thin Man.

Sorry Dame Maggie, I won't be checking into the theater to see who is checking into the Marigold reboot.

##

Pets are our exotic (using term loosely) best friends, right?

Her face speaks volumes.

Loyal and true, right?

Of course.

Well, when The Left-Side, ever thoughtful, shared the story of some lame woman getting a tattoo, while holding the paw of her canine, I laughed. A lot.

She needed support, people. From her dog.

That poor mutt (using the term with affection) should have been at the dog park or home watching Animal Planet while having snacks.

If you need a dog with you to get a tattoo, perhaps you are not emotionally prepared for all that permanent ink.

Curious if my own hound would sit patiently while I got a skull-and-crossbones chiseled into my kneecap, I snapped this photo, which I believe speaks volumes.

I can almost hear the words, spoken with love..."Keep moving, bitch, I'm trying to nap!"

Gotta dash...

##





No comments:

Post a Comment