Friday, March 27, 2015

OH, FRIZZ, FACEBOOK CAN NOT TELL ME JACK

From The Right-Side...

Here we go again.

The TOP DOGS (I picture them looking like this doggy placemat) at FB are jumping into our lives, uninvited, via a new feature called, On This Day.
On this day, this placemat failed me.


Let me preface this by saying that on THIS particular day, I failed and FB knows nothing about it.

All I had to do was grab a doggy placemat for the chow and beverage dish (for the mutt).

The placemat I selected is super cute and whimsical. Whimsical and I just never mesh, so it all adds up to an epic FAIL...as you can probably see. Mat...dish...imperfect fit. I probably should have known a dog-face shaped placemat with no eyes was not going to turn out well for me.
There is something not right about this.

But, back to Zucky's nerds and their little OTD plot. Seems they plan to rummage through our crap, decide what they think is worthy and pop it into a page for us, and only us, to see (uh-huh).

WHY?

Seems kind of stalker-ish and creepy to me. Plus, if I want to know what I did a few years ago on this day, I will shift through my photos all by my little self.  Besides, I already know my hair was an enormous frizzy, cottonball of humidity on this, that and every other day.

Let Zuck's kiddie pool dig into their own bad hair day photos and post those beauty shots! At least I have a reason for my locks of frizz, I live in South Florida. What's Zucky's excuse?

Gotta dash...

##
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment